Have you been fired illegally? Wrongful termination attorney George G. Romain can help.
Examples of Wrongful Termination
Wrongful termination claims can be brought against employers for a variety of reasons, including terminating an employee:
- For reasons of discrimination based on age, race, gender, disability, etc.
- In violation of the Family Medical Leave Act
- As retaliation for whistleblowing activities
- For discussing wages
- For taking time off to serve on a jury or testify in court
- For leaving work to seek legal redress or medical treatment as a domestic violence victim
Seeking Compensation in Wrongful Termination Cases
In the state of California, all employment contracts are terminable at will, meaning that an employer can terminate an employee at any time for any lawful reason or for no reason at all. However, if you believe you were fired for an illegal reason, such as the ones listed above, you may have a case for wrongful termination. Expert southern California wrongful termination attorney George G. Romain can help you secure the documentation needed to prove the following vital points in court and secure a positive outcome to your case:
- An employer-employee relationship existed
- You were terminated
- The termination was a violation of employment law
- The termination legally caused you to suffer damages
- The amount of these damages
Why Choose George G. Romain as your Southern California Wrongful Termination Attorney
Wrongful termination claims can be contentious, and your employer will surely bring their own expert attorneys to the battle. You need your own experienced wrongful termination attorney in southern California on your side. When you hire George G. Romain, you’ll have a seasoned litigator you can depend on to vigorously defend your rights. He has ample experience in proving wrongful termination claims and an excellent track record of securing six-figure settlements in employment law cases. Call today for your free initial phone consultation and find out more about how George G. Romain can help you stand up to your dishonest employer.