Is your employer trying to prevent you from exercising your right to your full pregnancy or disability leave? Pregnancy & disability leave attorney George G. Romain can help.
Examples of Pregnancy & Disability Leave Violations
Some common examples of pregnancy & disability leave violations include:
- Failing to allow the full four months of pregnancy leave
- Failing to permit additional leave under the ADA or FEHA
- Failing to allow new mothers to use CFRA protections to bond with their babies after pregnancy leave
- Failing to accommodate employees with high-risk pregnancies
- Failing to recognize types of pregnancy disability like severe morning sickness and post-partum depression
- Failing to provide time off for medical appointments related to disability
- Failing to permit employees to return to the same or comparable position after leave
- Wrongfully terminating employees who request leave
- Refusing to reinstate benefits after leave
- Subjecting employees who ask for leave to excessive workloads in an attempt to create a job performance issue that will be grounds for termination
- Engaging in constructive discharge tactics
Seeking Compensation in Pregnancy & Disability Leave Cases
There is a limited time frame for filing pregnancy discrimination claims against your employer, so if you believe you have a claim, you need to contact expert southern California pregnancy leave attorney George G. Romain right away. The same goes for disability leave claims—the sooner you contact our law office, the sooner we can get to work building a case against your employer.
Why Choose George G. Romain as your Southern California Pregnancy & Disability Leave Attorney
George G. Romain is a highly experienced pregnancy & disability leave attorney in southern California. Having practiced this area of employment law extensively for 20+ years, he is intimately familiar with all the legal intricacies that surround it and he can help you secure the leave you are entitled to and hold employers who attempt to interfere with your leave accountable for their actions. Feel free to call our law office today for a free initial phone consultation to learn more. If you choose to hire us, you can expect expert, personalized legal advice & representation at no charge until we win you a settlement.